Check out this new campaign, which is based on Google’s “OK Google” voice search, but Siri will do as well.
Take a look at the McDonald’s SA’s Know Our Food question pages, which take searchers to their answers. These pages reveal information, either a behind-the-scenes video or image, as well as to guide consumers to the Know Our Food website:
- OK Google, does McDonald’s use real meat?
- OK Google, are McDonald’s Chicken McNuggets made with pink slime?
- OK Google, are McDonald’s fries made from powder?
- OK Google, are McDonald’s milkshakes really made from potatoes?
- OK Google, how is my Big Mac made once I order it?
- OK Google, does McDonald’s use real chicken?
- OK Google, are McNuggets made with real chicken?
- OK Google, how is my McDonald’s made once I order it?
- Does ‘100%’ beef mean that you use 100% of the cow?
- Are your eggs even real? Why do they look so perfect?
- Is there pink slime in your Chicken McNuggets?
- How is my burger made? Does it sit there all day waiting to be ordered?
- Is McDonald’s SA Halaal?
- Do you really dip your fries in beef fat?
- Are your milkshakes really made from potatoes?”